January 2019 News
Hello again BEST Families! A few reminders about upcoming events:
- Kindergarten registration! We have had TONS of interest from families with students entering kindergarten. If you are a family with a student entering kindergarten, and you currently have a child here at BEST, please make sure you register before FRIDAY at noon to secure your spot!
- Tomorrow - Thursday January 31st - is "Cuddle up and Read Day" here at BEST. Parents are encouraged to attend at school, and read in the gym with their child: Primary students from 8:35 - 9:10am, and Intermediate students from 9:15-9:45am. Students may wear PJ's and bring a stuffy! Please join us!
- Friday - as part of Literacy Week - is" Dress as Your Favourite Book Character Day." Also, please remember to return Unplug and Play booklets to the school. Lastly, our Book Swap will also be taking place Friday in the library!
- PINK SHIRT DAY is coming up on Wednesday February 27th. Order forms will be coming home in the next few days for a BERT EDWARDS pink shirt. These order forms need to be returned by THURSDAY FEBRUARY 7th if you'd like a shirt. Many of us still have our shirts from last year - I do! - and this is just fine.
- February 2019 Newsletter is now posted on our BEST homepage, and will be sent home via email if we have your address.
- Please remember: Feb 8th and March 1st are Professional Development Days!
See you all soon!